- Days I ran the promotion for the boosted post: 3 days
- Target audience: Men and Women between the ages 13 – 65+
- Target regions: United Arab Emirates, Australia, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Sweden or United States
- Amount spent on the promotion: $10
The audience reach
The Age groups
- For respondents in the 13-17 age group, did the teenagers saw some use for My Day To-Do or it was just an impulsive link click?
- 45-54 age group: This is a very important age group and My Day To-Do is created with the aim of making an everyday to-do list. My sister would make a list for daily household chores, grocery shopping etc. I use My Day To-Do to make a grocery shopping list, so does this age group use it for that purpose? This is actually a more generic question of how anyone uses My Day To-Do?
- Did my ad campaign really reach the 45-54 age group? Well the reason for this question is, when I created the offer on the My Day To-Do Facebook page, my mother shared that on her FB wall. So I am not sure if it was my ad campaign that reached all these people or the people clicking on that ad were simply my mother’s friends?
App downloads during the promotion period
- How effective was the Facebook booted post?
- The next time I run this post, should I limit the sample population? i.e. set it to target fewer than 10 countries and limit the age group as well?
- Do some research on the sort of lists that users make with My Day To-Do and then create App Store screenshots with such lists? What I mean is, have a look at the first screenshot of My Day To-Do on the App Store page, it shows a sample list with some text that describes the list.